Join Our Team
Working in Brighter means pushing yourself to the limits to unlock
your full potential, while creating real change and enjoying the game
UI and UX Designer (web and mobile)
We are looking for an amazing UI/UX designer to help us with our web/mobile products. You will be working with an incredibly talented team of software engineers, product managers and marketers to bring the best user experience possible to our audience.
- Experience designing both web and mobile interfaces
- Use of wireframing and prototyping tools like Axure, Invision or similar
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop
- Proven experience with interaction-design methodologies, including documenting user flows, creating information architectures and wireframes
- Strong understanding of modern web design principles in regard to typography, color, architecture, responsive designs, mobile first strategy, etc.
Mobile Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager to take care of our own and clients’ mobile apps marketing activities.
- Content marketing
- App store optimization (ASO)
- App page assets optimization
- Paid ad campaigns
- Cross-promo campaigns
- A/B testing
- Tracking app KPIs
- Expanding brand awareness
- Identifying growth opportunities and partnerships
- Previous experience in mobile marketing with focus on user acquisition, retention, ASO
- Experience working with mobile analytics tools
- Result oriented and data driven
- Getting things done
- Passion for innovation, design and creativity
Product Manager (mobile and web)
We are seeking an experienced product thinker to help build and grow mobile and web products. You will be guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: shipping high-quality products and features to drive our goals.
- Over 1.5-2 years of experience as Product Manager or 3-5 years as Project Manager with mobile or web projects
- Technical enough to discuss tech side of features and gain trust from world-class engineers
- Best friend with designers and loves to build incredible products, not just for themselves
- Ability to empathize with users and understand their problems
- Has experience with analytics and A/B testing tools
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- English — advanced level or higher
Didn’t find the opening that matches your talent and skills? Let’s get connected anyway via the forms below.
Interested in exploring opportunities?
Let us know what you are best at. We’ll contact you when we find a matching challenge.
Stay up to date about the openings.
Leave us your email address and we’ll keep you updated about the latest job opennings in our team.